Amoxycillin Sulbactam Injection
- Medicine Type Veterinary Injectables
- Physical Form Powder
- Ingredients Chemicals
- Treatments & Functions Antibiotic
- Recommended For Cats, Dogs, Goat, Sheep, Horse, Cattle
- Storage Instructions Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 315 INR/Piece
- 315.00 - 315.00 INR/Piece
- 30 Piece
- Store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Cats, Dogs, Goat, Sheep, Horse, Cattle
- Veterinary Injectables
- 1000 Piece Per Day
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- 4.5 GM VIAL WITH SWFI
- All India
- AN ISO, GMP & GLP CERTIFIED PRODUCT
We are a recognized manufacturer and supplier of Amoxicillin Sulbactam Injection, situated in Ambala, Haryana (India). The veterinary injections that we are bringing forth are precisely formulated and composed at our production setup, using compounds of high quality and approved technology, under the observations of adroit professionals. Owing to its high effectiveness and purity, these are widely demanded in veterinary hospitals across the nation. Available in various quality measures, the Amoxicillin Sulbactam Injection can be availed at economical prices.
Each Vial contains: -
- (Sterile) Amoxycillin Sodium I.P.
- eq to anhydrous Amoxycillin 3000 mg.
- (Sterile) Sulbactam Sodium I.P.
- eq to anhydrous Sulbactam 1500 mg.
- Mastitis / Metritis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Uro-genital infections
- Skin & Soft tissue infections
- Intra - abdominal infections
- Pre - surgical prophylaxis
Presentation Pack: 4.5 gm Vial with SWFI
- Veterinary Feed Supplement
- Veterinary Pharma Franchise
- Veterinary Medicine Pcd Franchise
- Franchise of Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Bolus
- Veterinary Tablets
- Veterinary Injections
- Chelated Veterinary Oral Calcium
- Veterinary Ectoparasites
- Veterinary Spray
- Chelated Mineral Mixture
- Veterinary Ayurvedic Medicines
- Animal Feed Supplement
- Veterinary Franchise Company
- Veterinary Products
- Mineral Mixture
- Franchise Veterinary
- Animal Medicine
- Repack Drugs
- Pcd veterinary